Nonprofit organizations seeking to create innovative and sustainable solutions to social problems You need to have registered as a nonprofit* (society, trust, or section 8 company) a minimum of 1 year prior to the date of applying and should have created some impact on the ground. At least one founder should be working on the idea full-time. By the date of applying, the organization must have valid 12A & 80G certifications.
● Knowledge sessions covering all topics of nonprofit management
● Tools and frameworks to guide the thought process on problem-solving, impact
measurement, cost-efficiency analysis, etc
● Individual needs assessment and accordingly 1:1 mentoring from practitioner-leader to
guide the on-ground work
● Support from the incubation team as a thought partner
● Connect to potential donors and partners
● Sector connect – peers, domain experts, and practitioners
● People – We look for individuals who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are deeply committed to bringing social change
● Problem Focus – We look for organizations that have a problem-focused approach with a clear and in-depth understanding of the problem
● Social Innovation – We look for innovation-driven organizations with high potential
● Knowledge-oriented – We look for organizations who are primarily interested in this incubation for the practically relevant knowledge and mentorship it provides
Input your search keywords and press Enter.